What an exciting time!!
Our boards and accessories are ALL finally completed and our 3rd party inspection went well!
Here are our next steps in the process of getting the boards and accessories into your waiting hands.
1. Everything is set to be loaded into our 40′ container!
2. I just found out that the ship I’d hoped to use next week is already full (bummer), so we have to wait until May 3rd to sail.
3. Our ship is scheduled to dock in Seattle on May 28th, and it will take about a week for them to deliver the container to me.
4. I will have 2 days to unload the container and get situated!
5. Next, I’ll start processing the orders right away, shipping as many as I can each day, and you will receive an email with tracking info when UPS picks up your package.
6. It may take me a week or two to get through the list, but some of you will receive your packages that first week, and you should ALL receive at least shipping notification by June 16th. Are you excited?? I can’t wait to see what you think!